TERMS & CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions - Outside Catering and Pre-Ordering Whole Cakes
Thank you for choosing South Street Pantry for your catering and cake needs. Before proceeding with your order, please carefully read the following terms and conditions:
- Catering Enquiries and Ordering Whole Cakes:
- For outside catering enquiries and pre-ordering whole cakes, please contact us at 01279 659610 or send an email to email@example.com.
- After discussing your requirements, we will send you an agreement form for confirmation.
- Minimum Order and Lead Time:
- For outside catering, we require a minimum of two week’s notice prior to the delivery/pick-up date.
- Pre-ordering whole cakes we require a minimum of three weeks' notice prior to the desired pick-up date.
- Cake Customisation:
- For whole cake orders, we need specific details such as size, shape, decorations, flavour, and icing colour preferences. Also, include any other information you need to make us aware of.
- Our team will work closely with you to create the perfect cake according to your requirements.
- Pick-up and Payment:
- Whole cakes are available for pick-up only; delivery is not offered for cake orders.
- Full payment for the cake is required upfront at the time of placing your order.
- Outside catering is dependent on numbers catering for and mileage. We can potentially deliver, however, this will be discussed when you enquire.
- Full payment is required upfront at the time of placing your order.
- Cancellation Policy and Refunds:
- For outside catering orders, cancellation must be made at least 10 days prior to the agreed delivery date for a full refund.
- For whole cake orders, cancellations must be made within 7 days prior to the agreed pick-up date for a full refund.
- If cancelling prior to the above dates, a full refund will be given.
- Agreement and Payment Process:
- No order will be processed until we receive the completed agreement form and full payment for the order.
- Once the agreement is finalised and payment is received, your order will be confirmed.
- Changes to Orders:
- Any changes or modifications to the order must be communicated to us at least one week before the delivery or pick-up date, subject to approval.
- Allergies and Dietary Requirements:
- Please inform us of any allergies or dietary requirements while placing the order to ensure we can accommodate your needs.
- South Street Pantry will not be liable for any issues arising from the consumption of the food products, including but not limited to allergic reactions, as the customer is responsible for notifying us of any dietary restrictions.
- Ownership and Use of Images:
- South Street Pantry reserves the right to use images of our products for promotional purposes, unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
By placing an order with South Street Pantry, you acknowledge and agree to these terms and conditions. We look forward to providing you with the finest catering and cake services. Should you have any questions or require further clarification, please feel free to contact us using the provided contact information.